Life gets busy and sometimes you cannot take your loyal companion with you. Enter our daycare services! Read about our doggy daycare service below and call us at 613-544-7387 if you have any questions.
What features does your doggy daycare offer?
- Licensed veterinarians and veterinary technicians on premises
- Heated floors during cold seasons
- Three outdoor runs to play (small, medium, and large)
- Large runs for indoor nap time
- Socialization with other canine friends
When is your doggy daycare open?
We offer daycare services as follows:
- Monday – Tuesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Drop off as early as 7:30 am and latest pick-up at 5:15 pm
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday-Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Drop off as early as 8:00 am and latest pick-up at 5:15 pm
Do you offer daycare for kittens and cats?
No. Daycare is offered only for our canine friends.
What requirements do dogs need to stay at your daycare?
In order to safeguard our patients’ well-being, all dogs staying at our daycare must:
- Be spayed/neutered
- Be fully vaccinated against Bordetella, DHPP, and Rabies
- Be on full year-round parasite prevention (fleas, ticks, heartworm, and internal parasites)
- Have a fecal test done every 6 months
If you are not a client of our hospital and wish to enroll your pet in doggy daycare, please provide medical records and proof of vaccinations from your primary veterinary clinic.
How much does doggy daycare cost?
$29.00 plus tax for the day, per dog